09 April 2009

Harpers Island tonight!

First up, Parks and Recreation on NBC -

Okay, I like Amy Poehler, I really really do. What I do not like about this show is its SO much like the Office it is icky. Parks and Recreation is not on my list of to watch shows. I hope someone finally gets Amy something she really fits in. I did not expect to like her in Baby Momma , but she was good.

Okay, now for my show of shows...

Harper's Island on CBS






I have waited and waited , as patiently as possible for this show to start. I am still trying to figure out the website for it, having log in issues but that is a small matter. I hope that the fans are as rabid about this show as they were for Jericho because this is the first truly original show to be done since, well... Jericho! Oh and Lost.

The premise of Harper's Island is the folks who show for the wedding on Harper's Island are amongst a killer, a very determined Killer. Who it is, we wont know for some time I am sure and even the cast does not know, they dont even know week from week who will be the next victim!

Have you guys been doing the Pick the Victim game on the website at CBS? If your right, you can win a cool $1000! And don't forget to sign in at the Fan Forums at CBS, where you can interact with everyone and do some guessing about who it is. There are already some really interesting talks going on, that is fan interaction at its best.
If you have not heard of Harper's Island, just click the graphic above to go right to the website!


SO, I will be back later with my take on the show

Peace
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA