09 April 2009

Are you or your kids into Anime?

My oldest girls are Anime buffs, mavens, Queens of all... no lie. There is so much I have learned about Anime from them , from Final Fantasy to Naruto to Bleach and beyond. I myself really loved Spirited Away which was my first foray into Anime. Funny considering I have been an artist most of my life, well in my heart anyway.

The great thing about all my girls being so fond of Anime is that they have each other to bounce ideas off and chit chat over all the newest info and art work. But many Anime fans may not have that built in support system and may be seeking to connect with other Anime fans. While that is great, you have to be careful. One way to do this connecting is to find a safe place where you can chat about your love of Anime.

There is a Free Anime Chat at AnimeChatCity.com that allows lovers of Anime a place to meet in safety and chat about the latest news in the world of Anime. I checked it out and it seems safe, easy to use and registration is free. The entire registration process took me less than two minutes. I am not sure if I would want younger children to use this as adults have access. But for kids my girls age this might be a great place for them to meet others who share their passion for this beautiful art form.

This is the best form of networking short of being on Facebook which really is not geared towards this type of art form, yet. So try it out , you never know who you will meet and you may come up with the next great Anime short film or book!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA