09 April 2009

Lost ~ Dead is Dead : my view

Well, I am so sorry to say that last night was NOT the best episode this season, at least for me. I was very disappointed in the whole show. I felt disjointed and a bit bored. I am guessing that was just me.

While seeing why Ben is so freaky is a benefit it still does not make me feel close to his character, as if there are more lies under that story of his. And the monster choosing to show up as his daughter?

Sun is making me ticked off because she seems a bit bored with finding the husband, I would not be sitting around while someone told me they may be able to help me but first we have to do this, no.

Is Locke dead, or is his also a part of the monster? His demeanor seems to have changed, and his wanting Ben to be judged while understandable is not in keeping with how he acted earlier.

Ben attacking Desmond and Penny, that was too predictable but I did like that he got his butt beat, I do not care what reasons you have, they are never enough to try and harm someones kid.

Whidmore... what a totally creepy guy. Hope we see more of his story. Did Ben try to kill Claire?

Here is hoping that next weeks episode is far more exciting and understandable than last night, because it was hard to be so disappointed after getting so excited over this season.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA