06 July 2009

What is on TV Tonight - The Upcoming Fall Season


Well, we all know as we get older the days flow like raging waters towards the changing seasons , Fall will soon be upon us ( and thank the lord above, Fall can not arrive too soon in my opinion ) so I thought it would be a good idea to see what the Nets and Cable have in store for us. 
I would really love to get your ideas on what will be hot this season as well, the viewers are a more accurate litmus test for what will survive in my view.
On CBS ~ Premiers September 17th @ 8 pm
Survivor Samoa ....  alright now all you Jericho fans, get ready to drum me out of the anit reality tv club. After watching I am a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here on NBC... I fell in love with the whole survive in a jungle idea. I have no clue if Survivor is even remotely like this, so I will give it a few episodes to see if it clicks for me. Just do not tell CBS I said that okay? Oh and get this, it's 19th Season!!! Got to be something there right?
 Also on CBS ~ NCIS Los Angeles ~ Premiers on September 22nd @ 9pm

I am SO going to watch this show religiously, one because of my family attachment to the US NAVY, but also because this finally seems to be a CIS show with a different slant. And the cast aint too shabby either. Oh and the geek toys look awesome, like the infamous touch screen tv.... too nice.
 

And last but by no means least... on CBS we have our beloved Alex O'Loughlin in Three Rivers. Done deal,  because it has the magic touch of Ms Carol Barbee. This show will also have personal meaning to my family as well.
Tomorrow I will discuss the line up on NBC and each night this week the other great shows coming up on the various nets and cable. It is time to ask for more hours in our day so we can keep up with all this great tv coming our way. Thank  God for DVR ;-p I have been asked if I will be starting a blog for any of the shows on CBS and actually I do think if I can swing the time that NCIS will be a great show for me to attach myself to. 
Remember to let me know what shows you are waiting on!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA