04 June 2009

What is on TV Tonight - Season 3 Premier Burn Notice

Wow, thank god for Summer time, I  get to start catching up on shows I had no time for when they were originally on. For instance, Burn Notice... love it ! Its witty ( has a few of my fav actors) and so different from your normal cop type shows. Another show I really love when I am up at 4 am is Without a Trace.

So tonight is a brand new Burn Notice on USA and I will be watching it, tonight is the season 3 opener. I can not recall the last time ( besides Jericho and Dollhouse ) that I have been able to enjoy a premier of a show I am really into. I think USA, TBS and other channels on cable are getting it right. Burn Notice is @9 pm. And I will never ever not see my show because the cats are playing, how inspiring.


If you have kids ( or if you are a kid) check out Night at the Museum on FX it is really very funny. Show Time, 9m.

I have been busy today, trying to get my work out of the way so I can make a nice dinner and for once eat and enjoy it. It has been sort of rainy here but no storms which is nice. I think my peaches are showing some signs of distress with all this rain so I hope we will dry out now.
The kids are freaking beyond happy about school being out, although for the older kids we will still be working on science and math. Testing is coming up this fall for graduation.... study is the order of the day.

I also finished not one, not two but THREE sets of earrings and bracelets  with one more on the way. The one I am working on now is in pinks and creams with pink crystals and 6 mm Rose Quartz gemstones in the center. The gemstone is also called the Love Stone.... I am not so sure about that but it is working up really delicate and  pretty. 18 is a pink aholic and plans on stealing this one from me when I am done :-p
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA