03 June 2009

Pacific Night Fog (in color)


Pacific Night Fog (in color), originally uploaded by MattGranz.

Wow, that fog looks so fantastic :-) I really really miss seeing that. So today was a good day, had a good deal of work to do that was for the very first time enjoyable! I have a new job, one that I am thrilled to have and really love doing already.

Our weather has been icky, storms all day and some severe. Kind of like some peoples moods today :-p but since I have been there more than a few hundred billion times myself I will over look that.

Did you know that Walmart central office controls the heat and air in each store across the country? I was shopping in our local store today for groceries and it was so bloody hot I almost passed out more than a few times. The home office needs to understand that when we get these storms here in Kentucky it becomes so humid, you could cut the air with a knife. That store needs more air flowing if it wants to keep customers in shopping longer.

I am pleased to report that my peaches and plums are still doing well. The storms have knocked alot off the trees but the crop will still be wonderful come the 4th of July. The Santa Rosa Plum is a fantastic tree to get, self pollinates in case you are thinking of getting a plum tree. The taste of the fruit is fantastic.

Well, I can not believe that I am still awake. I was up at 4 am for the second day in a row. I had hoped these types of sleepless nights would have been over with for me.

I will see you all tomorrow, hopefully with a good post on some TV stuff.

nite all
;-p

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA