22 June 2009

murphy meadow trail


murphy meadow trail, originally uploaded by Ilikethenight.

I would just adore walking on that path right now. I know I have been awol for a while, life got hectic for a bit but I am back until the next speedbump tries to take me out. :-)

Summer is here in full force and I do not like the humid weather here in the South east. Back in California it gets hot but not humid and at night if your near the coast you get these wonderful off shore breezes to cool things off. Even up in Sacramento, where it gets pretty blazing at times, at night it cools off so nicely. I recall the way the hay smelled so sweet at night up there.

I have been under some stress lately, stuff I can not change or do anything about. That is a awful place to be, you can do nothing to alter your own reality. Illness sucks, its mental and physical and emotionally trying for the person who has to shoulder all the responsibilities of life and kids and home.

We need more support here in this country, and I am all for a better health care system. Right now you have to be rich to get taken care of, if you are poor your loved ones are going to end up dying of their illness.

Yep, I am a person who gets scared really easy, and I try to run away and hide when ever things get scary like it is now. I want to be on this path instead of having to figure out how to deal with a situation I have no control over and frankly... I am just me, a person not a god or some genius -- I do NOT know what to do. :-(

I am not able to deal, to be the strong person... not anymore.

I will be here each day from now on and maybe even have a few posts about some TV I have been watching when I can.

Hugs to all my friends

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA