03 May 2009

The Sentinal of Trinidad Beach

Do you shop in Walmart? ( I know... who doesn't shop there) There is in most Wally worlds a section near the milk and eggs where you find the candles and such. Near that is usually a wall display with Music CD;s . For a few years those CD's were my addiction, and today when I found this photograph on Flickr, I was listening to my favorite CD Walmart has ever sold me, Reflections of Nature - Peace and Quiet. It is just lovely music set to various sounds of the beach. This CD has been soothing my soul now for going on 8 years, when I listen to it and close my eyes I can almost feel the sand, the wind.

Do I have a vivid imagination or what? Too bad I stink at creative writing, I could be an author.


What is on TV tonight?
I want to alert the fans fo Chuck on NBC to a similar fate in May that Jericho once faced, there is a twitter account for savechuck
( http://twitter.com/savechuck) and a petition as well. Yes.... and also the Reaper is in need of support I am told. I said I would never do this again, but I think maybe I would like the challenge, and this time I know h ow much stamina I actually will have to fight.

I will do some research and find out whats up with Chuck and post it later. I think its strange, the show is popular and has great story line and writing so what gives NBC? Is it a ratings thing again???

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA