24 May 2009

New Beaded Jewelry to show off

The bracelet above actually was a new step for me in technique as it was more a netting than a full bracelet in Herringbone stitch but I loved doing and have bronze and lime set coming up this week. I love doing the finer techniques because the end result makes me feel as if they are jewelery from the days of old.

And this bracelet below was a real inspiration from my muse, the colors of the Teal AB delica beads go so well with the gold and the gold cubes in the center just seem to bring out the color scheme.

I am so in love with all the amazing colors that the Delica beads come in, it is an endless variety.  If you love to work in Delica beads as well but can not afford the prices at retail stores I would love to share two places that I get them for a very reasonable price, Artbeads.com and StarryEyedBeads. What I am working on getting now is some of the books that teach the styles of stitches because finding easy to follow tutorials on the web is hard for me to do. I will sat AuntiesBeads, Karla Cam on Youtube is really great tho for learning how to do some of the various stitches.



You can see these and other pieces of my work at my bead blog ~ Sea Cliff Beads
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA