27 May 2009

George Straight ~ ACM Artist of the Decade on CBS Tonight

May 27th 2009 Wednesday

I love George Straight, there is no other voice in Country music that even comes close to his... well okay, Alan Jackson and Randy Travis are a close second and third but George owns my heart. The first time I saw Pure Country I thought my heart would break from the romance of it all. Tonight George is being honored as ACM's Artist of the Decade and no one deserves it more.

The show was a total blast, it was fantastic to see who all was there as performers ( kudos to Jamii Foxx well done !! ) The highlight was actually getting to see George sing, he preformed Ocean Front Property and then had all the performers who had done his work on stage join him for Troubadour which was fitting.  I was so hoping that I would get to see him do Cross My Heart. That is in my humble opinion the single best country song of all time.

So here is a clip from the movie Pure Country, my favorite part. Now I am going to watch and cry my ever lovin eyes. Thank you George for the most romantic love songs ever, you are a peach of a man and I adore you.
enjoy
;_0

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA