10 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!

When ever I think of my Mother, I am always reminded of wonderful things. I was not able to appreciate my mother when I was a young person, and that was all my own fault ( dumb teen syndrome). But I will tell you this, if not for my mother I would not be who I am today.

My mom is special, she bakes, she knits, she provides comfort and a smack upside the head if needed. But those are not the only reasons she is special, she is special to me because she loves me and never once has let me go. Not when I was being a total alien of a child and not when I was close to coming undone. She brought me to God for which I will be eternally grateful and she is there calling me each day no matter what. I hope that everyone has a mom like mine, because with out our moms we are nothing.


Mom I know you  hate the idea of my going back to California, but this photograph of the fog in the trees gives me the same feeling of home that you have always given me.

Happy Mothers Day Momma, I love you and hope today is the most wonderful of days for you.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA