07 May 2009

Early Bloom


Early Bloom, originally uploaded by k3!thf0st3r.

I lost a kitten today, I mean lost it. Well, I did not lose it, it crawled away some time early this morning with its mother and siblings and poof, gone. I found the other two but one still remains gone. He is just about two months old, and I am freaking out. I spent the better part of the day working and going out to look for him. I checked the woods, across the street and nothing, he mom and brothers were with momma. I have no idea where he is and now it is night time and I am sitting here crying about where he is, is he safe and warm or hungry?

I hope that someone picked him up and is caring for him like we do to the animals that come to our house. I feel like such a shit.

My kids have been going nuts trying to find him all day, and now they are all so sad. Why wont he just show up?I honestly can not deal with one more thing, and he is so tiny just a baby.

:-( It has been a hard hard day. If you pray, please ask God to let me find him when I go out to look for him one more time after I post this.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA