14 April 2009

TV tonight - Deadliest Catch Premier

April 14th
Tuesday

The premier of Deadliest Catch is on tonight, I have waited for this for almost 4 months and I can not watch due to work :-( I hope I can watch it online tomorrow. If I can you can be sure I will have a nice long post about the episode. I am so happy to see how everyone is, what they have been up to. I have been asked why I ( who is the worlds biggest chicken ) would like this show as much as I do, I say the excitement, the raw energy of being out to sea and that money they make!

If I could do that as a job, I would be up there asking for work tomorrow. And I love crab :-)
Also a new without a trace is on CBS tonight, and that is another show I am slowly working my way through the past season of. I usually catch it on early in the morning about 3 am but its a really well written show and each episode is riveting. And did you know there is going to be a CatchCon? Yes and here is the website with the information on that, CatchCon is Coming. If you are interested in going it is going to be held on the 25th of this month in Seattle Washington.

So many great shows to catch and so little time. Thank God for DVD's and the weekends.

I am still buzzing over the news about Lennie James attending the Welcome Home To Jericho Event so my mind is all fluffy and that is making it hard to concentrate. Okay, so maybe the fact that I have only slept 4 hours in the last three days is not helping either, lol.

I think I need a really nice long drive down Highway 1 , all by myself to get my bearings back. This road is a dream to drive, wish I could have done it in my Grand Prix she would have made this road sing.


The one time I went as far on this highway as Half Moon Bay I had a tiny Mustang Karma Ghia that was way too light in the back end for my own good but a fun drive none the less. This road at night used to be like a video game, all yellow stripes and curves. Beware if you do ever take this highway that its not for the uninitiated driver, you really need to pay attention to the curves, they can be tricky. Can you tell I am looking forward to doing this when I get back home?

I hope everyone had a terrific Easter Holiday and that the week goes great for ya. I think I will be expecting more exciting news concerning the Jericho event, hope its in the cards for us to hear about more attendees.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA