14 April 2009

Right about now, a nice vacation in Kissimmee Florida would perfect


I have been working so hard lately, and most of this work has been done at the computer. I think I have forgotten what it is like to be outside in the fresh air, viewing Gods Handiwork up close and personal. I would really love to have a vacation , some where warm and sunny like Kissimmee Florida.

Did you know that in Kissimmee there are so many things to do you would almost need a month to experience it all? My biggest thing to do if I were down there would be all the nature experiences I could find. A few places that center around nature that I have already located on line are the the Chain of Lakes. I would love to sit near this beautiful lake which is called Lake Tohopekaliga , who would not want to just relax here for a lifetime?


And just so I do not turn into a prune I have decided that I would also like to check out the shopping in Kissimmee and I do not mean strip malls either. I want to see all the charming shops in Old Town. And from what I see over at Flickr, this is also a hang out for the classic car buffs, check that out on Flickr if you get time. I would also be thrilled to check out the local history since my minor is in US History.

With all the wonderful things you can do down in Kissimme for free, you will be hard pressed to want to ignore all the other events and attractions down there, like the amusement parks and the all the Art Museums and murals on the buildings. There is so much to do in Kissimmee it will be hard to choose!

So does a vacation in Kissimmee Florida sound like total heaven? Well then you will be thrilled to know you can enter into a contest for a free vacation! Want to enter? Then head over to visit Kissimmee.com and on the main page to the right you will see a maroon badge that you click and then enter the contest. I know I am going to enter right after I post this because I had no idea about all the fun things that are down in Kissimmee and now I want to explore them all!

Good Luck :-) maybe I will see you in Kissimmee Florida.




Post?slot_id=36026&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA