13 April 2009

So you want to own a website, where do you start?


With so many of us working from home today, the on line presence is so important to your service that its now a positive must to have your own website on the Internet.But if this is your first foray into the World Wide Web it is confusing as to whether you should start a blog or a website. You maybe feeling lost in all the lingo so its great if there is one place you can go to find out what you need in order to get that online site started.

First you may like to find a beginners guide to help you understand about Hosting your website, as this will make you feel more comfortable and also help you to see what you will need when you host and what you may not need. For instance when I first got my websites and blogs on my own domain I had no clue what I was doing, and when I chose all my settings I did not know whether I needed shared servers or dedicated servers. Today I know better because I have been reading and learning from companies who are there to help you with these matters. It is so nice to have that benefit that everyone who is considering web domains or sites should go to that site first.

If you do you will be really happy, you will save money and time and have a great experience starting the website instead of stressing out over the whole project and that is what being on the web should always be .. fun!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA