13 April 2009

Alicia Coppola Attending Welcome Home To Jericho Charity Event


Now I am really crying, first Brad Beyer and now my FAVE gal ever, Alicia Coppola will be attending the Welcome Home To Jericho Charity Event the 24th - 26th in Los Angeles.

No better chicken wrangler can be found in this country! It was a highlight of my life to have done the Interview with Alicia, she was so kind and so wonderful to speak too. I really really hate that I can not be in LA , the idea that I could have a chance to just speak for a few moments to the two folks on that show who meant to most to me, and who brought me so much happiness in a time when that was in short supply for me, well that would be so awesome.

So dear Jericho fans, I am going to have to rely on YOU to tell me all about how great they are in person :-). I want to be there for the Reception SO BAD. I bet there is going to be so much laughter and happiness at this event. I expect to see tons of photos from everyone who goes ~;-p

You know Alicia is so wonderful on the show, you feel like you really know her just from her portrayal of Mimi. She was a strong character but still feminine and funny. Had the show continued on, we would have been able to see a real wedding I am sure but the scene at the end was perfect in its own way. The only thing that would have been better is if that Geotz had not killed poor Bonnie and she could have remained a part of their family.

And you know what? She hails not too far from where I lived on Long Island so that is cool as well. I wonder what the in development project listed on Alicia's IMDb page is about? Maybe she will let us know what she is going to be doing next so we can keep a eye out for it?


Sigh, I am so sad. Cheer me up Jericho friends, tell me I will get another chance one day to meet Brad and Alicia.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA