03 April 2009

See Cirque du Soleil - Mystere in Las Vegas

April 3rd, 2009

Las Vegas Shows are always the best, I loved living in Vegas for the short time I did. Never a dull moment, and always something to do. But I left before the city really grew into the gem of the desert it is today. One show I have always wanted to see was Cirque du Soleil and while there are many different shows they put on to see the show I most want to see is called Mystere.


Las Vegas Show Tickets

The shows for Cirque du Soleil always provide color, mystery, and a lot of fun for the whole family. I saw them a few times on television and they just seem so beautiful to watch perform. I love that they always have a theme to each show and it adds the air of mystique that they provide. This is my type of thing because I love the whole new age music, Lord of the Rings stuff and this fits nicely into that.The kids seem to enjoy the shows because of all the aerobatics they do and the great music and color, this is exactly what grabs small children's attention.
Cirque du Soleil means Circus of the Sun in French, and began in Montreal Canada in 1984 by two street performers. The article at Wikipedia.com for Cirque du Soleil states ~

Each show is a synthesis of circus styles from around the world, with its own central theme and storyline.
That is the thing that most attracts my attention, the use of culture in the circus, not animals. I do love the American traditional circus but to me, seeing dance and hearing music from other cultures is so awesome, which is part of the reason I took Anthropology as my major in school. I loved living over seas and being able to take part in other cultural events.

This is a show that constantly evolves , so new performances are always available and it never gets old. Nice in an age when you get so much entertainment that seems exactly the same as the year before.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA