03 April 2009

Bay Bridge

April 3rd, 2009
Friday





Bay Bridge, originally uploaded by dpup.

Today is a gray and wet day, just the kind of day I love. I have always loved rainy days, ever since I was young and I would sit in the living room while my Father worked. He always had music on, and I clearly recall the days when it was rainy as the nicest.

Today, as I work I am using a trial of Rhapsody. It has sure come along way since the last time I used the service back in the mid 90s. The album I am listening to at the moment is Enigmas A Posteriori, one of my all time favorite albums from the group.

When I logged into my Flickr account and saw this photo in the San Fransisco at Night group it made me instantly go back to the days when I lived there. I loved to go to the city at night and just look at the lights. So beautiful.

I am closer than I realized I was to going home, nothing is concrete but I have this intense feeling that I will be there soon. I miss it something fierce, but I can wait on God. When it is time, He will make sure I am there.

One day soon, I will be sitting some where along this water way looking up at the bridge and thanking God for bringing me home.

Hope today is a awesome one for all. I would like to close this post with a quote that I have on my daily calendar on my desk, it is so fitting and so lovely ~

Grace and gratitude belong together

like heaven and earth

Grace evokes gratitude like the voice of an echo

Gratitude follows grade as thunder follows lightening

Karl Barth

I pray God gives me the grace to always be filled with gratitude for all who are in my life.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA