03 April 2009

I have to stop watching the Design Shows

April 3rd. 2009


HGTV has to be one of the most dangerous channels on my cable, each day when I watch I get the desire to run out and buy anything I can use to redesign my home.

If I had been a smarter person I would have taken design in school back when I was young, as I have a penchant for it, and love to draw. Can you imagine just being able to decide today that you are going to redo your kitchen and then go out and purchase the stuff you need to do it? Or better yet, hire someone to do the remodel for you? That is the best way, have someone come out to your home, and talk with you to get an idea of what you want and then make it happen both on paper and in reality.

When I go back home to the San Jose area I will probably be more able to get a fixer upper than a brand new home ( unless I win the lottery that is ) and fixers need allot of work. So I will need a really good contractor, which means I will need to find someone who does San Jose remodeling .

I have a clear picture of what I want my future home to look like, it must be homey and not over done. A smart kitchen is a must as is a bathroom that makes me feel like I am in a spa. The rest of my home I think I can manage on my own, but those two areas will be where I need the most creative help, which is where a contractor comes in.

Redoing your home can be so much fun but also brings much stress into your life while it is being done, so getting a good remodeling firm or contractor is a must, check out A & B Construction if you live in the San Jose or Bay Area of California. The website is fluid and gives you a way to contact the company via phone which is nice when you have many questions.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA