26 March 2009

Storms come and go - the trick is to stay afloat until the calm returns


75/365: beachy keen, originally uploaded by lumosnox.

What an awesome sky this photo has, so full of potential energy !

I just love the idea of being at the right place at the right time for that perfect photograph, like this photographer was. The colors are perfect and the scene is almost like a painting.

I wish I had more time to just go around and take photographs, hone my skills so to speak. There are a few great spots here in Kentucky for taking great photographs such as Red River Gorge and the Moonbow Falls down in the southern part of the state. One day I will be able to, I hope before I get to old to want to do any hiking, lol.

For today, I just wish I were on the beach enjoying this incoming storm. I have always loved the beach when the storms come because it feels so alive.

Wasn't yesterdays news about Bob, Clare and Brad awesome? I mean, you who are going will actually be able to talk with them in person and tell them how much we all love them and the show, how neat is that?

Let's hope that we have more super awesome announcements in the coming days like yesterday.... really brings back that old Jericho feeling.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA