26 March 2009

Music plays an important part in a students growth

My children are at the age where regular studies are getting easier to do and a bit routine, and we do place heavy emphasis on Science and Math but they need something more in their scholastic day. I am not thinking about more Educational programs instead I would love to see them take up a musical instrument.


My very oldest daughter at one time played the Cello and I had such hopes she would one day take the lead at the London Philharmonic ( I know... way to go placing lofty dreams on your kid huh :-) but she did play well and seemed to enjoy it. They , they being the experts say that playing a musical instrument tends to improve educational behaviors and I believe that completely.I now have three children who may like to play a musical instrument, my 18 year old wants to take up the flute. My middle child wants to play the drums and my youngest of the three older kids wants to play clarinet.

Now I could either go to the school and have them rent from the school or I could just purchase these instruments myself , which is what I have decided on doing. But where to purchase Musical Instruments at a cost I can afford? I certainly love to purchase certain items from online Auctions , you can get great deals there; but I did not want to get used instruments like that, I wish them to be brand new. And I want to get the Drum+Sets and Flutes at a reasonable price with a good store behind them in case of any issues with warranty and such.

Well I found a place that allows you the shopper to do a one time search that covers all the websites available all on one page, so there is no need to go running around the Internet all day long looking for what you need. At Shopwiki you can do a search for what ever you are looking for and it will bring you a page filled with all the items in that category, all on one page. How much easier can it be than that to shop? Now when I have decided on what I can afford to pay I just have to go to Shopwiki and make my purchase.







Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA