26 March 2009

My goal... to buy my own land .

Have you ever had that dream of buying land, lots of land? I do, I dream all the time of purchasing enough land that I can take all day and still not walk to the end of my land. I really believe that is the Russian coming out in me, land is more precious to me than gold. Own your own land and you are safe for your entire life.

My husband and boys love to fish, so I have looked at fishing property for sale. There is some beautiful land in Shasta County California for sale, 640 acres for a mere 1.7 million, and believe me I have lived up there; that is a total steal!

My dream would really to have land where I could have horses and maybe other livestock, so I look sometimes for ranches for sale. Ranch land means a larger acreage purchase, sometimes as much as 2 or 3 thousand acres. That really would take me forever to walk, but imagine not having to deal with neighbors? And 99% would be just wild, another reason I like the idea of owning a ranch.

Sometimes I watch the Travel Channel and the Home Buying show on HGTV that showcase International Land and homes and I think it might be nice to just go live some in another country, such as argentina estancias. Talk about your views that go on for ever, and clean air!

Land my friends is the way to go, not gold. Land will never depreciate and will always be yours to go either visit or make your home on. Land is your security.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA