27 March 2009

In the light of day, all is beautiful

I really enjoy finding these lovely artists on Flickr, each day it seems I can find some wonderful photo to bring my spirits up. The same goes for wonderful friends I have in my life, especially the one in the snow!

I have been reading here and there on blogs that many people are feeling like I am, and simply hoping to find a place where all they have to do is live in peace, real peace. Can you imagine living right here next to this lovely lake? Each day, you would wake up and be greeted by the sun and wonderful air, and all you would need to do is appreciate life.

What a awesome dream. Do you think that that kind of peace is reality anywhere? Will we ever just be able to get up each day and live our lives? I so hope so, these emotional days and months and years are draining. I can not really remember who I used to be when I was 16 or 18 or 21 :-(. I can not recall what things I hoped to be and do.

I feel some where in my soul, this tiny spark of it is possible, and I really want to believe it is not just my desire but a small ray of hope.

Thanks snowbird for being there , as always my friends are my best gift.

hugs friends

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA