26 February 2009

My idea of Devine Design

Have you ever watched a show on HGTV called Divine Design? The designer and host is Candice Olsen and she is just the Queen of Design! My most favorite rooms to watch Candice redesign is the kitchens and the bathrooms. Yes, I have a thing for bathrooms, I would adore to have a spa like bathroom the type you find in a five star resort.
My idea of the perfect bathroom goes something like this ~

The floors will be done in multicolored slate tiles, I just love the look they give off and the fact that they stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter helps as well. I may have to have radiant heating too, we will see. For the walls I want a traditional paint job done in warm tones of creams and reds. The tub will be a whirlpool tub of course, so I can sit and soak out the days demands.
Now for the most important pieces, the actual furniture. I love the dark woods so that will be what I choose for my Bathroom Vanity. I really desire a double sink vanity so that when I am doing my morning routine I am not bumping into my husband :-) not that I do not love him but two sinks would be perfect.

Have you checked out the modern bathroom vanities that are available today? There are so many styles it is mind numbing which makes it so hard to choose.
I do like the Shaker design, feels comfortable to me. No one wants a totally frilly bathroom right? I would love this vanity, but in the black stain. That would look great with the red walls!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA