26 February 2009

My Thursday ~

EDIT ~ After writing this post I came to see that my blog template which is hosted by its author has been banned from Photobucket for bandwidth usage, and as such it will be four days before this template will be usable again. So, I am just going to use this template for now, it is not so bad... right?

Well as Thursdays go, this one was pretty okay, not great but not terrible either. I spent the day making everything ready for my sons return home from Japan.
I am excited to see him after so long, but apprehensive as well since he is no longer a child. My relationship with him has changed in good ways and also some scary ways. Will he and I be able to connect?

I plan on spending the next few hours until his plane lands relaxing and working on my bead work. I have been really going full force on the beading with high hopes that folks will like what I have made and maybe even dare I say it, purchase some.

It is so hard to get advertising for the bead site, beyond Entrecard's which works sometimes and Craig's List which always brings a few readers. I would love to open my email and see lots of hits to the site, would bring a smile to my face.

I spoke to my Mom today as I always do and she has told me that things are really getting hard down where she lives in Alabama. Many people are seeking help with the electric bills which are sky high, and jobs getting a bit scarce.

Today's photo is one I took, we are expecting storms tonight and this weekend we could possibly have accumulating snow on the ground... make up your mind would you? Kentucky weather, don't like it? Wait five minutes.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA