31 January 2009

Where a kid can still be a kid ( even if the kid is 46)

I want to go to Disney World. I did not want to go in my early life like all my friends wanted. I always thought what is the reason for going to spend a few days in an Amusement Park?

Lately, as I learn more about myself I am finding I am without the fun a child experiences in my life and that is important. I am not any different as a person than I was as a child, I just have more real life issues. I am still the same inside though.

So since I am fairly close driving to Orlando Florida I am thinking about taking my kids to Disney World. My parents have expressed the desire to take them as well, so this could work out to a family affair. There is one place that I always loved as a kid, Cinderella's Castle. I think that going to see that, as well as the Pirates of the Caribbean would be really neat.

I just need to get to work on getting Disney Tickets which is really easy to do if you go to Discount Magic Your Way Orlando Fun Tickets website. The various ticket price ranges are laid out clearly, for instance you can get a three day ticket for an adult for $211.00 and a child $177.91.

Not bad on the cost, and these days the kids young and old need to be able to go some where and just have a grand time. I think Disney is just the place to do that.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA