02 February 2009

SuperBowl XLIII ~ Best Game In A Long Time

The Super Bowl last night was well, super. I mean I have not had such a great time watching a game in a very long time. That run made by the Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald was awesome, I was screaming like I have not done in forever.


To many this might seem a bit weird, but the idea that I could participate again in TV like we did in my family last night seemed so impossible after Jericho. With Jericho we had people we cared about who were going through events and I felt a part of that. I talked to the TV , to the characters. I cried like a baby when Stanley asked Mimi to marry him and cried with deep felt sadness when Bonnie died. I also did a shout of vindication when Goetz was given that one way ticket to the hot place on a rope.

This is what so many fans are wishing for in the realm of TV, shows to become engrossed in, to yell at and laugh with. To have a good time watching. Last night I just had a good fun filled time ( to 18, you may have picked the winning team but my team still made the best impressions on t he field and yes I still blame the Ref's for being screw ups). I think if we had more fun wholesome times like this the smiles would remain longer on our faces and give us more peace in our troubled world.


Great game to watch, to participate in. Hope this is an indicator of the new year.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA