07 January 2009

What Cutlery fits your style?


My mom recently sent me new flatware because she knew mine was just plain old. I also got a set of Wolfgang Puck cookware and man, what a difference it makes to food when you get to use great products! When it comes to flatware or cutlery as it is properly called, it never pays to get cheap . My mom got a set that was worth 400 because it is going to stand the test of time and will look beautiful while she has it.


Fine cutlery and silverware is a matter of choice of course, but when you see great design and the cutlery also has good weight that makes all the difference to me. I do not like a lightweight flatware, I need to feel it, so that it will work as it is intended to. And the look is important as well, you just want a nice table laid out if you have guests.
One collection I really like is the Arthur Price kitchen collection. I love the Kiwi Set, it has a modern look but at the same time has that wonderful styling of the Art Deco age. I think that all our home furnishings including flatware should match our style.




Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA