08 January 2009

Celestial Alignment over Big Sur

But not for Led Zeppelin Fans sadly.

Yesterday I reported ( or rather reposted a report made in NME that Jimmy Pages Manager had come out and said...... yes a tour is in the works, and yes they are seeking lead singers. Well....... silly me ( and MTV, and RollingStone Mag) we all bought this instead of checking out the ORIGINAL report from the BBC.

Seems that the BBC went all duh, and posted a story that was first published on January 7th of.........2008! So, if I am to be caught with my proverbial pants down on a misinformed post, at least I am in very good company!

Check it out at my music blog here........

This is a really nice shot of the heavens over the Pacific Ocean. I remember many nights just driving down Highway 1 towards Big Sur and just pulling over to watch the ocean in the moonlight. It is a unreal feeling to see the ocean at night, the movement is so intense.

So how has the new year been treating you so far? I think if these last 8 days are any indication of the rest of the year ( for me personally) that I will make it, I will end up having a year of growth.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA