23 January 2009

Welcome Home To Jericho Updates

Days to go until the Welcome Home to Jericho LA Event ~ 90 days!

Friday, April 24, 2009


Have you been to see the newest at the Welcome Home to Jericho Website?

There is a sneak peek at the DVD you will be getting if you go to the event:


Really nice! And here is a look at the tee shirt:
And to top this all off the Operation: Home Cooking The CookBook is now available:

Here is the link for the cookbook page at the WHTJ website. The cost of each cookbook will be $14.00 with $3 S/H and preorders coming soon! If you are a cook, this will make a fine addition to your cookbook collection, I will be talking my Mom into getting one soon and maybe I can even grab one for myself ( tho as far as cooking goes, I am famous for my burned water :-) in my house)

In a side note, I was really thrilled to make the acquaintance of Jerichofiend, who dropped by my KOME - Rocks blog the other day and left a comment. Seems we hail from the same area in CA so that was pretty awesome. I was just waiting for the day when the two things I love most crossed paths :-)


Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA