22 January 2009

Stylish Quality Watches

I am on a Jewelry kick, earrings to bracelets to watches; I have to have a some. I have been watching that jewelry show each morning and seeing some awesome pieces. I am really wanting a good watch, but I have a specific set of desires for this watch.

The watch I get has to either be silver toned or copper- bronze toned. It must have a medium width band and it must be able to hang loosely on my wrist. And it has to have a flair of mystic, dramatic. I think I found a watch that fits these desires exactly, the Breitling Chrono Cockpit . And while this particular watch is a mans watch I can wear it as I love the way it shows off its presence perfectly. I think many woman wear men's watches because a smaller feminine watch just does not always fit who we are.



Breitling Chrono-Matic watches are very glamorous, with a feel of years gone by. While they are costly, a fine quality watch that you can hand down to your children and know they will have it in fine working order is a good purchase. And the nicest thing beyond the look of this watch? It is self winding, meaning I never have to worry about it keeping time, or having to wind it or replace batteries.

If a fine quality watch is something you have been thinking of purchasing , Barcario.com is the best place to start searching. From men's watches to women's your choices are covered.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA