22 January 2009

Sometimes it is the still of morning that stirs longing for the day


10 minutes exposure
Originally uploaded by Lucas Janin
There are days when I see a photo and the first memory I have is one of feeling ultra creative. I am talking about bursting at the seams creativity, as if I would just explode if I could not draw, paint or write at the exact moment.

This photo brought back a day where I was sitting near this place, the sun was coming up and the feelings were so strong. I recall feeling as if life was going to go on for ever. Funny how we think we are forever when we are in our early life stages, least I felt that way.

I am glad that this is the year I celebrate my 46th birthday, this is my year. I am in a constant state of flux, and yet.... I feel more grounded, more relaxed all of a sudden. Not sure exactly what it is that made me calm down.
I do believe the color Blue does in fact calm a persons nature down though, just looking at this photograph; at the sky makes me smile and feel that finally I am coming to a good good place in my life.

Do I still miss home? Sure but now I can almost accept that life happens when it needs to , not when I want it to. It is better to grow into life, instead of barging my way through it.

I hope everyone has this feeling that the new year is actually going to be a grand one, it is a nice feeling to finally take a breather from the insanity of worry and frustration. I am growing up :-)

If you would like to see more of this persons awesome photographs, please just click the photo and it will take you right to his flickr account. There are some amazing shots of LA that you rarely see, very impressive photographer.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA