11 January 2009

Mountain view - Mount Sinai


Mountain view
Originally uploaded by Gekko82
I saw this photo after I had an incident with myself ......

I let myself become a petty and jealous person, over something that now matters not one bit because it made me take a million steps back in my walk with God.

I allowed my old and stupid nature come out, the one that is insecure and stupid, and possibly risked something I never had before now, friends.

I hate that my nature is so full of meanness, because being jealous is the same as hate and hate is ugly.

I wish I could go back in time about two hours, but I can't

I wish I were here in this photo instead of where I sit now, I think that if you were lucky enough to be in the land of Jesus that your nature would be naturally better, more kind and loving and never jealous or insecure. At least that is the way I think it would be.
If I were in the land of Jesus, he would be closer to me, and I would be closer to Him.
I am not sure about the direction of this blog anymore. I do more reviews and chit chat than Jericho stuff. I wonder if I am not being moved in a different direction or if my situation at this moment is making me see things that may not be so.

I enjoyed blogging about Jericho, and wish I could just go back to that and that alone but economics being what they are I have no choice but to branch out.

And honestly, Jericho was about community and selflessness two things I have not been great at, especially today.
I am going to take a few days after tonights post to rethink the direction I am meant to take here, and hope what ever I decide that I do so with all honesty and no other emotions.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA