11 January 2009

Looking for a perfect Valentines Gift?

Not many things last these days, we have become a 'throw away' society in so many respects. Our attention spans are now geared towards the 140 character speak of twitter and Facebook. And unlike our parents day, we have few companies who stand the test of time in both respect to its customers and it's products.

It is pretty neat when I read about a company that is still with us today, giving us great products and that has a history with the country. CitizenWatch is one company. They have been around since 1924 and are still making watches today, lovely ones I might add. The name Citizen was chosen becau Our lives are dissected into segments of things to do.se the company wanted to show its connection to its customers, you and I. This care has lead to the company being the largest Watchmakers, and for very good reason.

The technology they use in their watches is pretty neat, they made the worlds first voice recognition watch and the worlds slimmest watch but what I love about the watches Citizen makes is the look and ability to last someone who is rough on their watches.

I love the Stiletto watch because it is beautiful. It has a slim look but with the glamour of silver so it will hang just right on my wrist. But even more important than its beauty is the fact that it never needs a battery and it is water resistant. I always forget I am wearing my watch and I end of soaking them when I do my dishes.

So if you are looking for a glamorous watch, one with style and great technology check out
citizen watches. I just know you will find a style that fits you, or even better find one that would be a perfect Valentines gift! I know you will find more than a few styles and types of watch that would be perfect as a gift.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA