11 January 2009

Moon Jelly, Mono Lobo - Carmel, California

Did you know that there is life all around us, even though we do not see it? Well, of course anyone with cable and the Discovery Channel has seen the series Planet Earth, but do you actually pay attention to the show? I have been trying to watch it now for a almost second time ( I say almost because I caught the first run in fits and starts)

This show has been amazing to watch, showing my family and I things I never knew existed and I was a Biology Student in College, taking Physical Anthropology and Evolutionary Biology!

Today I came across the photo you see of the Moon Jellyfish, and I was once again stunned at the beautiful life all around me that I will never get to experience unless someone takes a photograph or makes a video.

It makes me realize more and more that this planet is such a wonder, such a amazing collection. What a precious gift we have been given to share with ourselves and our fellow earthlings. Could there be a planet out there in the Universe that has such a diversity of life? I do not think that is likely. Nothing can come close to what we have here.

This photograph shows so many wonderful things, glorious shapes, colors. I am so in love with this world, this life.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA