30 December 2008

In need of prescription glasses?

And so I need to make a Optometry visit for prescription glasses, and I knew this day was coming. Funny thing was when I was a teenager I wore prescription glasses, they were pink with little diamonds in the shape of a butterfly. I loved them all the way up to the day I wore them to school. But that is a story for another time, now I must decide on who I will go to for my appointment and then I must decide about frames.

I love the "librarian look", small shape to the eye glass with wire frames. These Frames are called Memory Titanium and they are only 15.95 a pair.


I also love the new designs that are bold in color and frame. If I am in a funky mood, feeling a need for my muse to help me out I can just throw these colorful frames on.
The best part is that I can now get both styles because at ZinniOptical the prices are really good.

They have many different styles and the price range is from $8 to $19. They have plastic frames, memory wire, Titanium and even the sun glasses that go from light glass indoors to the darker glass outdoors.

TheHoliday frames at ZinniOptical are really a great deal and in this day when we are all having to watch every dime we spend this is a great place to go to. You can not go without glasses, this is a needed expense so why not get them from a business that gives great customer service, great prices and styles galore.





Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA