02 December 2008

Futures so bright, I gotta wear shades.....

I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades,
I gotta wear shades
timbuk 3 - 1989


If you are old enough to remember the 80's fondly then you recall that song! And how everyone you knew was wearing the shades even in the darkest of nights. I did.

Well shades, sunglasses what ever you call them are still a part of our every day life, I can not drive on a sunny day without shades on. I feel naked without them. And now there are so many types of sun glasses to choose from, from prescription to the kinds worn purely for style.
Today you can pick from so many styles it is staggering. Over at OpticsPlanet you can shop a huge variety of sunglasses and other optic products. For instance, there are the aviator styles which while not my first choice do have some interesting looks, and if you fly these might be just what you are looking for. Or you can go for a more sedate look with Anne Klein ( some of my very favorite looks) or you can go for sun glasses by Arnette such as the style Scheme.

There are sun glasses that fall in all price ranges and you can always get your prescription glasses there as well. One of the more popular sun glasses are the types that have the lens that change according to light , Photochromic glasses. At OpticsPlanet they have a style called Serengeti that are Photochromic Sunglasses, such as the Condor which have a great price as well.
If you are in the mood to switch out your sun glasses I suggest you take a look at OpticsPlanet and see if you can find a pair or two there that meet your needs.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA