13 November 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

– 2 Timothy 1:7

Today I am learning to love myself more, be less guilty. I am a natural born feeler of guilt, I feel guilt over everything, what I do what others do, have done. It is an insane existence.
Am I the only person who goes through this? I hardly think so but I do not know anyone else who feels this way, and it is particularly hard to properly explain these feelings to others.
But I do know one thing, God Loves me and he has forgiven my past mistakes and therefore I must MUST do so for others.

So to anyone, to all whom I have had any issues with whether it be real or in my head, whether it was my fault or yours I forgive you, it is forgotten. The slate is wiped clean and the past is gone, I no longer remember it.

And I ask for your forgiveness as well, and accept it as if I had heard the words from your lips.

To all whom I know, I love you as friends, as fellow partners in this life.

Let us all begin to live, love each other and get on with doing the important thing which is helping our fellow planet mates.
And let us ( myself included) stop, and just look at this awe inspiring world we live in and appreciate it as the gift it is.
God Bless You
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA