13 November 2008

Christmas is on it's way and I am so excited


Anyone who knows me knows I adore Christmas. I love it, not for the presents I can get - it has been eons since I was the recipient of that part of Christmas! Ah, but wait that is not exactly true, because my gift now is seeing my children get the the presents they hope for all year long, when they are tearing through the wrapping paper on Christmas day I get so excited myself you would think I was a child again. This brings me so much joy my heart can not stand it. I love Christmas.

I also adore the days leading to Christmas, the decorating is the second best part of the whole season! My kids still help me decorate and we do all the kitschy things , the paper trees and Santas for the windows, the paper rings for the tree and so many darned lights you would swear I owned an electric company:-). You name is we do it.

What fun it is to find new ways to decorate, new places that deal only with the holidays. A great way to decorate believe it or not is cooking for holiday parties. Celebrations.com has an extensive listing of all sorts of ways to celebrate the holidays from making Christmas Cupcakes to the History of the Candy Cane and how to use it! These Christmas Cupcakes are something else, the recipe is right on the website and it is super easy to follow. The ingredients are easy to obtain as well. A great way to build new traditions with your kids is to make something like these cupcakes.


They also have a wonderful selection of Holiday Decorations like the tree toppers. I love the Inspired By Nature Tree Topper, its made of twigs and berries making a simple yet elegant look for your tree.
This place is a wealth of new and inspiring Holiday Decorating Tips, Party ideas and cooking fun so for this holiday season check out Celebrations.com and make them part of your new Holiday Traditions.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA