08 November 2008

Walking, an inexpensive way to get back into shape.

I am back to my walking plan, although due to rain I missed yesterday and today I was not able to go due to kids not feeling well. It is okay though because I walk about 2 miles between shopping and just around the house stuff, and when I do walk on my dedicated exercise walks I get in about 5 miles!
It would be awesome to have a treadmill though, for the days I miss getting out on the trails. I have a Gazelle Elliptical but the shocks are broken on the right side and at 100.00 I will have to wait to get it fixed. I think the treadmill would be perfect for me because the one exercise I love to do and do willingly is walk. Ever since I was 5 years old I have walked every where. I did not even have a car in the days I lived in California because no matter where I wanted to go in town I could walk or take the bus system or trains.
Walking is therapy to me, it helps me deal with the stresses I face and my body responds very well to that form of work out. One day soon I may be able to purchase a treadmill and I will have to be well versed in which are the best for the lowest cost. At Treadmills Guide. com you can read all about the different Treadmills that are available today, and even search them out according to cost. Its a great place to start if you want a treadmill but are not sure what type you need and can afford. You can also find out which treadmill floor mats you will need.
Exercise is so important, especially to those in my age bracket. It pays to get a machine you like, because then you will be more apt to use it regularly and the regular use is what will eventually get your body back in shape.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA