11 November 2008

Rear Deck: Autumn Dusk


Rear Deck: Autumn Dusk
Originally uploaded by limahuli
This is my idea of freedom in heaven, to be sitting in these trees watching as the sun slowly sets, the golden tones of color slowly becoming darkness.
You would not believe the smell in these woods, its a perfume , a clean feeling to your lungs.
Why does the dream I have have to be so costly? And costly almost is too small a word for how much it takes to live back in CA right now.
A home on this stretch of Skyline will cost an average of 1.2 million, yep... million. Now the views and nature around you make this price worth it, however what will the mortgage be for you? 7 thousand dollars with a 10 percent down payment. I ask you, how does anyone pay that? I think even with three full time jobs that is nigh to impossible unless you are making 15000 a month income!!!
I have been itching to ask someone who is actually paying these high mortgages, how do you do it? I need to know what I will have to do in order to accomplish living back home again!
And in case your thinking this house is ultra fancy think again, these homes are not modest but are not the elite homes you think of. These prices are just what the real estate market was driven to in the last two decades!
Rest assured I will not be giving up on my dream of going home to live, it may just take a bit longer until I can figure out what needs to be accomplished in order for my goals to be brought to fruition.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA