10 November 2008

Gerald Genta Luxury Watches Scream Luxury

Gerald Genta has some pretty awesome watches, I was checking out some of the selection at TheWatchery.com and I can honestly say these watches scream glamor. I have a thing for Silver, it is my first choice in any jewerly I have, from earrings and rings to watches. I love dark silver, light silver and burnished silver.

I found this watch that I am going to start sending big hints about to Santa Claus for this Christmas. I probably wont get it, but hey... worth trying right?
A silky smooth watch on my arm makes me feel like a million bucks, I almost prefer a watch to other forms of jewelry, almost. And a good watch such as Gerald Genta will last a lifetime and become a precious item you will be able to hand down to your children.
The price is not bad either, considering the quality you get with these watches, if you have a desire for the higher quality items in life, Gerald Genta watches are the way to go. And TheWatchery.com is a great business with many different makes and models of watches to choose from.
Take a look at the page for the gerald genta arena watches which are 78% off right now, that is a great way to shop for the upcoming holidays!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA