11 November 2008

THE BIG BANG THEORY


THE BIG BANG THEORY
Originally uploaded by davidouss
I can not believe I have not checked Flickr for photo sets of Big Bang, uggg.
Well tonight I did and I was rewarded. Just look at my Sheldon, what a face!

Last night ep was hysterical, calling his mother was the perfect move, but oh poor Lenard is Sheldon ever finds out he was a snitch. Since CBS still wont allow embedding of their videos ( why, I will never know... gives them MORE links back to CBS websites, but what ever) you can check out the 2 minute preview of last nights episode here.

I can not believe how much I laugh at this show, this has been a long time coming too and I am thankful for it.

I wonder what you all think of the show? I know ya love it, but who is y our favorite character (s)? Do you love the moves of the Klingon Boggle boys Howard and Raj, or are you more a fan of our dear Penny who is sneaky, so sneaky? ( believe me, I adore Penny, Kaley has great timing and a perfect sense of comedy)

I would love to hear what ya think of the show, and if you have blog's or websites and fan clubs for the show please let me know that too so I can link them up!

Have a good night all.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA