09 October 2008

SoA ~ Episode 5: Giving Back

This was an intense episode to be sure. The more I watch the more I am flabbergasted with what gets to be portrayed on this show, but its life... real life. This is what I love about the show, there is no hiding the way it really is, no fantasy about being in a club. The brotherhood, the responsibility is all real.

I know some may have issues with the violence portrayed, but as an adult I get to watch what I want. I see more heinous violence each and every day on CNN! I love the way this show is written, I love the way each of the actors play their characters.

I have last weeks episode here now, as soon as Hulu.com places last nights I will post it because it was really good. Agent Scott Kohn is a dastardly dude, one who will be making this show a bunch more exciting! I can not wait to see what Jax does to him when he finds out the dear Agent was skulking around his kid in NICU!




Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA