31 March 2008

TV By The Numbers writes on Fan Campaign- Press Release

From TV By The Numbers ~

JERICHO FANS WORK TO BE PART OF HISTORY….AGAIN!

March 30th, 2008 by Robert Seidman

I know I said I would never write about Jericho again, but this isn’t my writing so it doesn’t count. This comes to us from Amber who is in support of JerichoNet2.com’s efforts to revive the show. But as long as I’m here… I recently played around with the new service at FriendFeed.com. FriendFeed is sort of an aggregator for all the social networking services available.

One interesting thing resulted. Although I have only ”friended” a few people and only eight people have friended me, two out of the eight watched Jericho. Including me, that makes three out of nine. Since it’s completely random — the people who friended me don’t live in my neighborhood, and the two people who claim Jericho, I’ve never met either of them face-to-face, although one of them I’ve “known” for years. I did pause to think, “what are the odds that three out of nine people (including me) watched Jericho, and Nielsen isn’t at least a little screwed up?” I’m still pondering. Here’s the press release:

Dear Mr. Seidman,

Thank you for your support and writing about the Fan based effort, and also for printing the Press Release. It is appreciated very much by this blogger.
For those wishing to know more or to obtain a copy of this Press Release, please go to JerichoNet2.com at this link ~
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA