12 October 2007

Jericho and Direct Marketing and the Season One DVD

from the CBS boards today- Nutsonline Promotes Jericho to the Fall 2007 DMA07!! BIG CROWD!

Didn't want to miss any more important information and I found this when I checked today.........thousands upon thousands of attendees!!!

Thanks again Jeff for your efforts on behalf of Jericho Fans!!! Have a great weekend in Chicago.

9:05 AM EDT Hello Jericho lovers! I'm about to board a plane to Chicago and am bringing my parents along for the weekend. They fly back Sunday night, but I stay in Chicago. What the heck does this have to do with Jericho you might ask? EVERYTHING!

I will be speaking at the DMA07 Conference and Exhibition. This is a huge conference led by the Direct Marketing Association. And guess what the topic is!!! Nuts to Jericho: The Method Behind the Madness that Brought Back a Canceled TV Show. Bring it on! This is another great opportunity to draw new fans into the fold!!! I'll do my best to represent and will try to remember to take photos! Nuts for Jericho!!!
How interesting is this, more and more I am either reading or being told how Jericho has become a case study for so many diverse businesses and this to me shows how successful it really was. And this can translate into many areas beyond Jericho, politics come to mind.
Can not wait to hear how this goes for Jeff B!
Here is the link ( provided on the same thread by MikesMom) to the conference itself.

Now for some fun info on what will be next here on the blog -

For the next few days, I will be discussing the DVD, because I finally was given the gift of one!
It is super neat, and already I have been watching the extra disk that came with, and wow. I love that Lennie has an awesome sense of humor. And Skeet, so handsome, Ashely just looks like someone you could be instant friends with, and of course you know of my soft spot for Pam. And Carol you and Jon have such a talent for telling stories. I am going to throughly enjoy these DVDs!
I will be doing short discussions on what the DVD's are like, what the DVD's have , how nice it is to see Brad when ever I want er........ sorry girly moment there :-)

Any way, beginning tomorrow, I will go disk by disk and hope that everyone will have fun reading what I get out of the DVD's and will leave comments on their thoughts.
The best thing about the DVDs? It renews what it was that drew us to the show in the first place and now we have all this wonderful insider info, commentaries from the cast, and producers.

And.......... now I can swing a viewing party any time I have people trapped , I mean visiting me!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA