21 June 2007

15 Days until Jericho Returns!

I feel like one of these fine thoroughbreds we Kentuckians love to go watch at the Red Mile..... chomping at the bit to be back in business. Clearly, I recall sitting at the kitchen table when I was a kid, crossing off each day until Thanksgiving. * I loved Christmas too, but Turkey Day is something special to me * I actually have each day crossed off on my wall calendar, that is too much :-/

Daily Business ~ What is new on the CBS Forums?

I have posted in the thread for YouTube and Myspace requesting that they get their sites to me, so I can build that list here, its something I should have done long before now.

Under Fan Promotions~
The idea of printing some of the great fliers made by our talented fans on the forums and getting them into either a plastic sleeve that contains advertisements * think of that advert you sometimes get on your mailbox* or maybe even contract to the local pizza place to place the flier. Also, we can get to our local grocery story and see about them being put into the grocery bags!

And my fav of today -

by RocknRoll06 ( see the post thread here)

Here's an idea for anyone who is going to an outdoor sporting event with a large group of people.. Make placards (about 4 feet high) one letter per placard spelling out "JERICHO ON CBS". At a specified time during the game everyone holds up their placard and flash the message to the fans at the game. I saw a group do this last night at a Met's game publicizing a Rent Strike. This would be a great way to get people in the stadium talking about the show. Be sure to bring flyer's/brochures on the show to hand out to anyone who has questions.

That would be so great to see at say an A's or Met's game..... or any baseball game!

And while your at the CBS forums, if you need a great, great place to stop and relax and meet the local nuts, go on over to the Camp Passion thread, you will feel welcome two seconds after you get there!

Well, I will be back later with some more Jericho Goodies, I just can not wait until I am back blogging the actual show!









Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA