22 June 2007

Friday June 22

I have attempted to put up the actual Thank You CBS advertisement in the Hollywood Reporter here as a graphic, and for some silly reason it wont align properly :-( so until I figure out what I am doing incorrect, it is housed at the Jericho Documents link to the left.
The Ad looks great, wish I could get my hands on this in hard copy, but sadly my friends list in Hollywood is short LOL.
Anyway, its also housed on the forums, see this link for the post its in.

Also a very talented fan has made this slideshow entitled Jericho the Show I love
here is the link -http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=22210&CID=106865

Be back in a bit Jericho Fans :-) with more juciy tid bits * I hope *
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA