21 May 2007

SAVE JERICHO - Goodmorning Warriors

Petition update - as of 9:45 am
59798 Total Signatures



Okay, so I watched the Morning Show today, and low and behold there about half way through the whole show, were folks wearing peanuts on thier heads! I was whooping and hollering, but then saw what their signs said..... we love dave????? What?

American Peanut Council? Huh? What a coincidence. I saw over the forums, that there were in the back ground folks wearing peanut outfits, and carrying signs saying SAVE JERICHO, and my youngest boy did say he saw them too.

I hope to have confirmation about this later, to me it seemed that CBS did its level best to keep all views of the crowd cut from any scenes until they went outside for the hair do segment. At that point it looked like the Stepford viewers out there!

I myself tend to think based on how they did not pan the crowd as usual, that there were folks there for our cause, if that is so I salute you!
I do have to say I saw at least three camera men ( young guys) running around quite a bit, with some really nice cameras; wonder what they were taking shots of???

I hope someone from flickr was there, to get the shots.
Dont forget to go to Jericholives.com and Jerichorallypoint.com, as well as over to savejericho.com, all are places with all the important information you need to help us SAVE JERICHO!
more later.......
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA