13 May 2009

So, have you been logging your Beewell miles to support Breast Cancer Network of Strength ?

BeeWell Miles  is a great  program for you to use in order to obtain better health and support the Breast Cancer Network of Strength at the same time. So far I have been so fortunate to have recruited a few folks to do this along with me and I am so grateful for my loving friends.


At Bumblebee foods, you can help the Breast Cancer Network of Strength and those who suffer from breast cancer by simply signing up at the website Beewellmiles.com, then committing to walking a certain mileage each few days or so, and logging the miles you do in the website. For every mile, Bumblebee Foods will donate $0.15 to the support network, this is so awesome. Doing this helps those who can no longer wait for a cure to come, they need our support today. And doing this helps you by getting you healthier.


I am going to tell that the single scariest thing in my life was when I had to go to the Doctors because I had a lump in one of my breasts. All  I thought about my kids, my future. I was so scared and upset but I did have support from my friends and that helped keep my sanity. I now wish to pay that forward and give some small measure of support to others in that same situation. No one should ever go through such a horrible time in their lives without support and love.



Post?slot_id=37842&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA